USA: May Sales Results Round-Up
The following is a general round-up of apparel and footwear retailers' May sales results released in the past couple of days: Casual apparel chain American Eagle Outfitters Inc said its same-store sales at its own brand stores rose 1.1 per cent last month with total sales up 12.2 per cent to $97.6 million from $87m last year. The operator of 870 stores added total same-store sales, which include its Bluenotes/Thriftys stores in Canada, rose 0.4 per cent with total sales at its Canadian operations up slightly at $5.5m from $5.4m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores