ITALY: Mayhoola acquires majority stake in Forall
Qatar investment fund Mayhoola For Investments has acquired a majority stake in Italian men's wear firm Forall Confezioni.
Mayhoola is understood to have purchased a 65% stake in Forall from its Italian shareholders. Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
Forall Confezioni produces luxury suits and other men's wear in Italy. It distributes its products under the Pal Zileri, Pal Zileri Concept, Pal Zileri Sartoriale, Pal Zileri Cerimonia and Lab brand names.
The company also holds the licences for Moschino and Cerruti 1881.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change