ITALY: Mayhoola acquires majority stake in Forall
Qatar investment fund Mayhoola For Investments has acquired a majority stake in Italian men's wear firm Forall Confezioni.
Mayhoola is understood to have purchased a 65% stake in Forall from its Italian shareholders. Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
Forall Confezioni produces luxury suits and other men's wear in Italy. It distributes its products under the Pal Zileri, Pal Zileri Concept, Pal Zileri Sartoriale, Pal Zileri Cerimonia and Lab brand names.
The company also holds the licences for Moschino and Cerruti 1881.
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Hanesbrands axes Costa Rican jobs in Vietnam move
- Bagir to invest in Ethiopia as H1 loss deepens
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- US cotton production set to decline
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details