ITALY: Mayhoola acquires majority stake in Forall
Qatar investment fund Mayhoola For Investments has acquired a majority stake in Italian men's wear firm Forall Confezioni.
Mayhoola is understood to have purchased a 65% stake in Forall from its Italian shareholders. Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
Forall Confezioni produces luxury suits and other men's wear in Italy. It distributes its products under the Pal Zileri, Pal Zileri Concept, Pal Zileri Sartoriale, Pal Zileri Cerimonia and Lab brand names.
The company also holds the licences for Moschino and Cerruti 1881.
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Kohl's reverses five-quarter slump in Q4
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead