ITALY: Mayhoola acquires majority stake in Forall
Qatar investment fund Mayhoola For Investments has acquired a majority stake in Italian men's wear firm Forall Confezioni.
Mayhoola is understood to have purchased a 65% stake in Forall from its Italian shareholders. Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
Forall Confezioni produces luxury suits and other men's wear in Italy. It distributes its products under the Pal Zileri, Pal Zileri Concept, Pal Zileri Sartoriale, Pal Zileri Cerimonia and Lab brand names.
The company also holds the licences for Moschino and Cerruti 1881.
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015