ITALY: Mayhoola acquires majority stake in Forall
Qatar investment fund Mayhoola For Investments has acquired a majority stake in Italian men's wear firm Forall Confezioni.
Mayhoola is understood to have purchased a 65% stake in Forall from its Italian shareholders. Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
Forall Confezioni produces luxury suits and other men's wear in Italy. It distributes its products under the Pal Zileri, Pal Zileri Concept, Pal Zileri Sartoriale, Pal Zileri Cerimonia and Lab brand names.
The company also holds the licences for Moschino and Cerruti 1881.
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- UK fashion sector prospects depend on partnerships
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- US firms eye Vietnam footwear growth ahead of TPP
- J Crew embarks on new expansion phase