USA: Mazel Stores Names New Chief Executive Officer
Peter Hayes is a seasoned retail executive with over 25 years of experience. His prior executive experience includes positions as president and chief operating officer of Family Dollar Inc; chief executive officer and president of Child World; and chairman and chief executive officer of Gold Circle, a division of Federated Department Stores.
Mr Reuven Dessler, chairman of Mazel Stores commented: "Peter Hayes' successful track record and extensive retail experience, which includes the closeout industry, will be a significant asset to Mazel Stores and its future."
Companies: Family Dollar Stores
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Discount chain Family Dollar Stores has named Mike Kvitko as its senior vice president - softlines, with main responsibility for apparel merchandising....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022