UK: MBO Positions just-sites.com for Rapid Growth and IPO
* £2 million deal with 3i finances development of Web sites and substantial expansion of services * Conservative business plan avoids traditional dot.com expansion pitfalls and steers to IPO* Partnership alliances and joint marketing deals reduce risk of new service development A £2 million management buyout financed by 3i, Europe's leading venture capital house, has been announced by business information Web sites operator just-sites.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again