US: MC-Trading to launch knit line by La Tulipe
US apparel importer MC-Trading International said it would launch a range of knits by Italian company La Tulipe in autumn.
MC believes the line will prove a success as it offers luxury knits at bridge market pricing.
MC Trading principal Michaela Penciu said: "The market has opened its eyes to not just buying product at the most competitive price, but buying luxury at the competitive price."
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"