THE NETHERLANDS: McGregor To Install Centric Software
McGregor Fashion Group has placed an order for the Cobra Fashion merchandise management system from Centric BV to help expand its retail activities in the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Switzerland.
Centric, which recently acquired Dutch software solutions provider Twice Retail BV, the developer of Cobra Fashion, will install the DynaVision point-of-sale application in McGregor stores and integrate this with Cobra Fashion.
Headquartered in Driebergen, McGregor Fashion Group focuses on the design, purchase, marketing, distribution and sale of upmarket brand name fashions.
Its brands are distributed to nearly 3,000 independent shops in 25 countries. The McGregor collections are also marketed via a network of franchised McGregor Shops.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts