UK: MCL to market Axind's ChainReaction software suite
Indian fashion software provider Axind will see its ChainReaction suite of products distributed in the UK as part of a partnership agreement with Marshall Consultancy (MCL).
"Our organisations together are going to bring tremendous benefit to customers in the UK and across Europe, by helping them to focus on developing successful and fast selling fashion products," said Axind Software CEO Matteo Chiampo.
The ChainReaction tools will build on MCL’s component-based approach to product lifecycle management and offer a flexible, configurable and comprehensive platform on which to base multiple collaborative solutions.
"There is a growing need for collaborative solutions to help address the requirements of retailers and brand manufacturers to work closer together," noted industry analyst Peter Bambridge.
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- Rana Plaza fund call grows as anniversary nears
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019