UK: MCL to market Axind's ChainReaction software suite
Indian fashion software provider Axind will see its ChainReaction suite of products distributed in the UK as part of a partnership agreement with Marshall Consultancy (MCL).
"Our organisations together are going to bring tremendous benefit to customers in the UK and across Europe, by helping them to focus on developing successful and fast selling fashion products," said Axind Software CEO Matteo Chiampo.
The ChainReaction tools will build on MCL’s component-based approach to product lifecycle management and offer a flexible, configurable and comprehensive platform on which to base multiple collaborative solutions.
"There is a growing need for collaborative solutions to help address the requirements of retailers and brand manufacturers to work closer together," noted industry analyst Peter Bambridge.
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Opportunities and Applications for Digital Textile Printing
- Colombia - ISA Country Report