UK: MCL to market Axind's ChainReaction software suite
Indian fashion software provider Axind will see its ChainReaction suite of products distributed in the UK as part of a partnership agreement with Marshall Consultancy (MCL).
"Our organisations together are going to bring tremendous benefit to customers in the UK and across Europe, by helping them to focus on developing successful and fast selling fashion products," said Axind Software CEO Matteo Chiampo.
The ChainReaction tools will build on MCL’s component-based approach to product lifecycle management and offer a flexible, configurable and comprehensive platform on which to base multiple collaborative solutions.
"There is a growing need for collaborative solutions to help address the requirements of retailers and brand manufacturers to work closer together," noted industry analyst Peter Bambridge.
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- Kurt Cavano on “the Uberfication of everything”
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Adidas seeking to resolve shoe supplier dispute
- Stock-out paradox persists despite data overload
- New fabric protection with battlefield beginnings
- Gerber launches Mauritius apparel programme
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019