UK: MCL to market Axind's ChainReaction software suite
Indian fashion software provider Axind will see its ChainReaction suite of products distributed in the UK as part of a partnership agreement with Marshall Consultancy (MCL).
"Our organisations together are going to bring tremendous benefit to customers in the UK and across Europe, by helping them to focus on developing successful and fast selling fashion products," said Axind Software CEO Matteo Chiampo.
The ChainReaction tools will build on MCL’s component-based approach to product lifecycle management and offer a flexible, configurable and comprehensive platform on which to base multiple collaborative solutions.
"There is a growing need for collaborative solutions to help address the requirements of retailers and brand manufacturers to work closer together," noted industry analyst Peter Bambridge.
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Is China really going through a slump?
- UK retailers key to domestic manufacturing growth
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- H&M criticised for India, Cambodia labour abuses
- C&A steps up sustainability at top-rated suppliers
- US Q1 in brief: Buckle, Destination XL