UK: MCL to market Axind's ChainReaction software suite
Indian fashion software provider Axind will see its ChainReaction suite of products distributed in the UK as part of a partnership agreement with Marshall Consultancy (MCL).
"Our organisations together are going to bring tremendous benefit to customers in the UK and across Europe, by helping them to focus on developing successful and fast selling fashion products," said Axind Software CEO Matteo Chiampo.
The ChainReaction tools will build on MCL’s component-based approach to product lifecycle management and offer a flexible, configurable and comprehensive platform on which to base multiple collaborative solutions.
"There is a growing need for collaborative solutions to help address the requirements of retailers and brand manufacturers to work closer together," noted industry analyst Peter Bambridge.
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015