UK: MCL to market Axind's ChainReaction software suite
Indian fashion software provider Axind will see its ChainReaction suite of products distributed in the UK as part of a partnership agreement with Marshall Consultancy (MCL).
"Our organisations together are going to bring tremendous benefit to customers in the UK and across Europe, by helping them to focus on developing successful and fast selling fashion products," said Axind Software CEO Matteo Chiampo.
The ChainReaction tools will build on MCL’s component-based approach to product lifecycle management and offer a flexible, configurable and comprehensive platform on which to base multiple collaborative solutions.
"There is a growing need for collaborative solutions to help address the requirements of retailers and brand manufacturers to work closer together," noted industry analyst Peter Bambridge.
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Combating the new normal – 10 trends for 2016
- Under Armour defends questions over strategy
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- China factory activity continues to deteriorate
- PVH to take control of Tommy Hilfiger China unit
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024