USA: McNaughton Apparel Group Selects KSA to Assist with Systems Implementation
The implementation is to address the needs of McNaughton's growing business, which involves the design and marketing of basic, moderately priced career and casual clothing for women, as well as juniors sportswear.
Essentus will be implemented first in the Miss Erika division, specializing in casual sportswear. "We've had previous successes with KSA. The firm brings process expertise to the implementation effort as well as a strong knowledge base of the Essentus solutions," said Don George, director of information systems at Norton McNaughton. "We will leverage KSA's business process and system experience, as well as their change management know-how to achieve a smooth transition for the Miss Erika division."
The next phase will involve implementation of the solution into McNaughton's other divisions, Jeri-Jo and commencing with the Norton McNaughton division. "We are extremely pleased to continue our long-standing relationship with McNaughton Apparel," said Mark Chandler, Principal at KSA. "We look forward to working closely with their management team to make this implementation a success."
Kurt Salmon Associates provides a full complement of consulting services to retailers, consumer products suppliers and health care providers and suppliers. Offices are located around the globe.
Companies: Asda Group Limited
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
High-street design favourite George Davies is to take on the task of rejuvenating Marks & Spencer's children's wear collections, press reports said....
Apprel group VF has appointed George Irion as head of a new procurement organisation structure designed to identify cross-coalition purchasing opportunities and alliances for VF....
Retail operations and security specialist Paul Burrows has joined Norprint Labelling Systems Limited to head up retail security development....
Supermarket chain Asda is to take on 2,800 new employees across its British stores as it continues to expand into non-food sectors including clothing....
High-street retailer Marks & Spencer today reported a 19.6 per cent hike in first-half profits - and made the surprise announcement that Per Una founder George Davies is to stay on at the company, a m...
City analyst Richard Ratner has warned of a legal clash between high-street chain Marks & Spencer and George Davies, founder of its Per Una range, if Davies continues with his plan to establish a comp...
Design consultant George Davies, who last week announced his departure from Marks & Spencer's Per Una fashion brand, is planning to establish a stand-alone clothing chain to rival M&S....
Global lifestyle brand Nautica has signed a deal with lifestyle sports entertainment company AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour Inc to be the official sponsor of volleyball touring series the AVP Nissan Se...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022