USA: McNaughton Apparel Group Selects KSA to Assist with Systems Implementation
McNaughton Apparel Group Inc. (Nasdaq: MAGI), has retained Kurt Salmon Associates (KSA) to assist with its implementation of Essentus' Supply Chain Solution software.The implementation is to address the needs of McNaughton's growing business, which involves the design and marketing of basic, moderately priced career and casual clothing for women, as well as juniors sportswear.Essentus will be implemented first in the Miss Erika division, specializing in casual sportswear. "We've had previous successes with KSA. The firm brings process expertise to the implementation effort as well as a strong knowledge base of the Essentus solutions," said Don George, director of information systems at Norton McNaughton. "We will leverage KSA's business process and system experience, as well as their change management know-how to achieve a smooth transition for the Miss Erika division."The next phase will involve implementation of the solution into McNaughton's other divisions, Jeri-Jo and commencing with the Norton McNaughton division. "We are extremely pleased to continue our long-standing relationship with McNaughton Apparel," said Mark Chandler, Principal at KSA. "We look forward to working closely with their management team to make this implementation a success."Kurt Salmon Associates provides a full complement of consulting services to retailers, consumer products suppliers and health care providers and suppliers. Offices are located around the globe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack