USA: McNaughton Apparel Group Selects KSA to Assist with Systems Implementation
McNaughton Apparel Group Inc. (Nasdaq: MAGI), has retained Kurt Salmon Associates (KSA) to assist with its implementation of Essentus' Supply Chain Solution software.The implementation is to address the needs of McNaughton's growing business, which involves the design and marketing of basic, moderately priced career and casual clothing for women, as well as juniors sportswear.Essentus will be implemented first in the Miss Erika division, specializing in casual sportswear. "We've had previous successes with KSA. The firm brings process expertise to the implementation effort as well as a strong knowledge base of the Essentus solutions," said Don George, director of information systems at Norton McNaughton. "We will leverage KSA's business process and system experience, as well as their change management know-how to achieve a smooth transition for the Miss Erika division."The next phase will involve implementation of the solution into McNaughton's other divisions, Jeri-Jo and commencing with the Norton McNaughton division. "We are extremely pleased to continue our long-standing relationship with McNaughton Apparel," said Mark Chandler, Principal at KSA. "We look forward to working closely with their management team to make this implementation a success."Kurt Salmon Associates provides a full complement of consulting services to retailers, consumer products suppliers and health care providers and suppliers. Offices are located around the globe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report