USA: McNaughton Gets New $225m Credit Facility
McNaughton Apparel Group (Nasdaq: MAGI) today announced it has received a commitment letter from a bank group consisting of Bank of America, The CIT Group, and Fleet Capital to provide the company and its subsidiaries with a three-year $225m senior secured revolving credit facility. Upon the closing of the new credit facility, it will replace the company's existing $175m credit facility. Peter Boneparth, CEO, said: "We are pleased to have received this commitment, which highlights our banks' ongoing confidence in our ability to execute our long-term strategy."McNaughton Apparel Group designs, contracts for the manufacture of and markets a broad line of brand name, moderately-priced women's and juniors' career and casual clothing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack