USA: McNaughton Shareholders To Vote On Jones Merger
McNaughton Apparel Group today announced that it has mailed its proxy statement for the special meeting of stockholders to be held on June 19, 2001, for the purpose of voting upon the adoption of the previously announced merger agreement with Jones Apparel Group. In the event that the stockholders adopt the merger agreement, the company anticipates that a closing will occur promptly after the special meeting, subject to the expiration of the waiting period under the Hart Scott Rodino Act and other customary closing conditions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth