USA: McRae Posts 8% Q1 Revenue Increase
The North Carolina-based company also posted consolidated net earnings of $562,000 for the period, up from $539,000 in the first quarter of fiscal 2003.
The company attributed the increases to continued high demand for military combat boots from the United States Government.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022