USA: McRae's Military Boot Deal Extended
Footwear manufacturer McRae Industries Inc announced on Tuesday that its military combat boot contract with the US Government has been extended by three months in a deal worth at least $6.2 million and as much as $13.1m. The North Carolina-based company said the contract extension is for a maximum of 216,000 pairs of boots and a minimum of 103,676 pairs consisting of the three current styles of direct moulded sole boots covered by the contract.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores