USA: Meijer Selects Freeborders Solutions To Improve PLM
The company said the Midwest-based retailer expects to accelerate the delivery of products to market and realise savings through improved planning, better design tools and capabilities, greater visibility of product development processes and more efficient global sourcing.
"Freeborders is dedicated to helping companies like Meijer secure competitive advantage by increasing product development efficiencies, while delivering more consistent, higher quality product to consumers," said Ramsey Walker, co-CEO of Freeborders.
Work clothing company Yakka has signed an agreement to use Freeborders' FB Product Manager, FB Fabric & Trim, and FB Workflow solutions. ...
Technology solutions company Freeborders has launched PLM Suite 3.5, the latest version of its Product Lifecycle Management software solution for retail that enables retailers to streamline developmen...
Fibre maker DuPont has launched its Sorona fibre on an internet fabric catalogue, enabling fabric buyers, apparel designers and brand houses throughout the world to cut lead times and speed developmen...
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack