ISRAEL: Membership Call For Electronic Yarn Marketplace
Yarn producers and traders are being offered an opportunity to join specialist B2B trading platform RawTex.com. As members, they will enjoy immediate exposure to a large worldwide clientele and a new channel for their sales and marketing.
RawTex.com is a business-to-business e-commerce global trading platform for raw textiles that enables yarn suppliers to do business with industry buyers around the globe. To make the purchasing process more efficient it uses a patented technology called TexMatch to allow trade professionals to classify the parameters of their yarns and textile requirements.
Suppliers pay a fixed annual membership fee. This allows them to offer for sale any of their products and to benefit from unlimited number and volume of transactions - with no additional sales commission.
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack