USA: Men's Sportswear Label ACA Makes A Comeback
Moderately-priced men's sportswear label ACA on Friday opened its first store in the US since the closure of 100 ACA Joe outlets in the '80s. The new Los Angeles store, which was opened by ACA Joe founder Joe Rank, features the full ACA line, including jeans, trousers, shirts, jackets, knit tops and sweaters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores