UK: Men’s Suits Get M&S Wash And Go Treatment
Marks & Spencer is launching a revolutionary new line of men's suits this week. After three years of research, the troubled UK retailer has developed a brand new fabric that allows the suits to be washed in standard domestic machines - so eliminating the need for specialist dry cleaning. M&S fabric technologists have developed the fabric for the machine washable suits from a mix of cottons, wools and synthetic fabrics. They claim to have perfected a single-breasted garment which has the feel and appeal of made-to-measure but can be washed quickly and easily at home, and only needs a light iron before it is ready for work or a night out.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report