UK: Men’s Suits Get M&S Wash And Go Treatment
Marks & Spencer is launching a revolutionary new line of men's suits this week. After three years of research, the troubled UK retailer has developed a brand new fabric that allows the suits to be washed in standard domestic machines - so eliminating the need for specialist dry cleaning. M&S fabric technologists have developed the fabric for the machine washable suits from a mix of cottons, wools and synthetic fabrics. They claim to have perfected a single-breasted garment which has the feel and appeal of made-to-measure but can be washed quickly and easily at home, and only needs a light iron before it is ready for work or a night out.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores