UK: Men’s Suits Get M&S Wash And Go Treatment
Marks & Spencer is launching a revolutionary new line of men's suits this week. After three years of research, the troubled UK retailer has developed a brand new fabric that allows the suits to be washed in standard domestic machines - so eliminating the need for specialist dry cleaning. M&S fabric technologists have developed the fabric for the machine washable suits from a mix of cottons, wools and synthetic fabrics. They claim to have perfected a single-breasted garment which has the feel and appeal of made-to-measure but can be washed quickly and easily at home, and only needs a light iron before it is ready for work or a night out.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022