UK: Men’s Suits Get M&S Wash And Go Treatment
Marks & Spencer is launching a revolutionary new line of men's suits this week. After three years of research, the troubled UK retailer has developed a brand new fabric that allows the suits to be washed in standard domestic machines - so eliminating the need for specialist dry cleaning. M&S fabric technologists have developed the fabric for the machine washable suits from a mix of cottons, wools and synthetic fabrics. They claim to have perfected a single-breasted garment which has the feel and appeal of made-to-measure but can be washed quickly and easily at home, and only needs a light iron before it is ready for work or a night out.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack