UK: Men's Underwear Website To Launch
A website specialising in men's underwear, www.pants4him.com, the brainchild of Caroline Bullen, ex-lingerie model, and Justine Walker, ex-airline stewardess, launched yesterday (October 4). Caroline Bullen said: "We wanted to make the best underwear ranges available to anyone with access to a PC. In comparison to the ladies' market, men fet a pretty rough deal. The choice of styles and manufacturers are limited, with the high street family clothing emporium being the mainstay."The site promises to offer the latest lines from top fashion retailers across Europe. Brands include: Bruno Banani, Hom, Sloggi, Hanro, and Kiff-Kiff. New ranges will be added regularly and will appear on the site over the coming months.Beach and leisurewear ranges are also on the cards and, by Christmas, the site will sell sleepwear, including pyjamas and robes. The site will also expand to include a lingerie section for women.For more information, visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"