UK: Men's Underwear Website To Launch
A website specialising in men's underwear, www.pants4him.com, the brainchild of Caroline Bullen, ex-lingerie model, and Justine Walker, ex-airline stewardess, launched yesterday (October 4). Caroline Bullen said: "We wanted to make the best underwear ranges available to anyone with access to a PC. In comparison to the ladies' market, men fet a pretty rough deal. The choice of styles and manufacturers are limited, with the high street family clothing emporium being the mainstay."The site promises to offer the latest lines from top fashion retailers across Europe. Brands include: Bruno Banani, Hom, Sloggi, Hanro, and Kiff-Kiff. New ranges will be added regularly and will appear on the site over the coming months.Beach and leisurewear ranges are also on the cards and, by Christmas, the site will sell sleepwear, including pyjamas and robes. The site will also expand to include a lingerie section for women.For more information, visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022