UK: Men's Underwear Website To Launch
A website specialising in men's underwear, www.pants4him.com, the brainchild of Caroline Bullen, ex-lingerie model, and Justine Walker, ex-airline stewardess, launched yesterday (October 4). Caroline Bullen said: "We wanted to make the best underwear ranges available to anyone with access to a PC. In comparison to the ladies' market, men fet a pretty rough deal. The choice of styles and manufacturers are limited, with the high street family clothing emporium being the mainstay."The site promises to offer the latest lines from top fashion retailers across Europe. Brands include: Bruno Banani, Hom, Sloggi, Hanro, and Kiff-Kiff. New ranges will be added regularly and will appear on the site over the coming months.Beach and leisurewear ranges are also on the cards and, by Christmas, the site will sell sleepwear, including pyjamas and robes. The site will also expand to include a lingerie section for women.For more information, visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022