UK: Men's Underwear Website To Launch
A website specialising in men's underwear, www.pants4him.com, the brainchild of Caroline Bullen, ex-lingerie model, and Justine Walker, ex-airline stewardess, launched yesterday (October 4). Caroline Bullen said: "We wanted to make the best underwear ranges available to anyone with access to a PC. In comparison to the ladies' market, men fet a pretty rough deal. The choice of styles and manufacturers are limited, with the high street family clothing emporium being the mainstay."The site promises to offer the latest lines from top fashion retailers across Europe. Brands include: Bruno Banani, Hom, Sloggi, Hanro, and Kiff-Kiff. New ranges will be added regularly and will appear on the site over the coming months.Beach and leisurewear ranges are also on the cards and, by Christmas, the site will sell sleepwear, including pyjamas and robes. The site will also expand to include a lingerie section for women.For more information, visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020