UK: Men's Underwear Website To Launch
A website specialising in men's underwear, www.pants4him.com, the brainchild of Caroline Bullen, ex-lingerie model, and Justine Walker, ex-airline stewardess, launched yesterday (October 4). Caroline Bullen said: "We wanted to make the best underwear ranges available to anyone with access to a PC. In comparison to the ladies' market, men fet a pretty rough deal. The choice of styles and manufacturers are limited, with the high street family clothing emporium being the mainstay."The site promises to offer the latest lines from top fashion retailers across Europe. Brands include: Bruno Banani, Hom, Sloggi, Hanro, and Kiff-Kiff. New ranges will be added regularly and will appear on the site over the coming months.Beach and leisurewear ranges are also on the cards and, by Christmas, the site will sell sleepwear, including pyjamas and robes. The site will also expand to include a lingerie section for women.For more information, visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing