USA: Men's Wearhouse Cuts Earnings Guidance
Men's fashion retailer Men's Wearhouse Inc on Wednesday cut its fourth quarter and full-year earnings guidance after posting a 2.7 per cent slip in US December same-store sales The Texas-based operator of almost 700 stores said Canadian same-stores fell two per cent and it now sees fourth quarter earnings per share of 46-48 cents and full-year earnings in the range of $1 to $1.02 a share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores