US: Men's Wearhouse promotes Blake to president
Formal clothing specialist Men's Wearhouse has appointed Mary Beth Blake as its president and chief merchandising officer.
Previously executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, Blake will take up the role with immediate effect.
Commenting on her appointment, CEO Doug Ewert, said: "Mary Beth has been an integral part of our management team since 2008 and has spent her entire career developing creative initiatives to drive sales, expand gross margins and build successful teams."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Formal clothing specialist Men's Wearhouse has appointed supply chain executive Bruce Thorn as its chief operating officer....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022