USA: Men's Wearhouse Rating Raised By Analysts
Robertson Stephens has raised its rating on Men's Wearhouse Inc to "buy" from "market perform", despite the men#;s clothing retailer saying it expects February same-store sales to plunge around 10 per cent. Analyst Lauren Cooks Levitan said in a research note on Friday that despite the expected fall, that figure is ahead of previous expectations and an improvement from the fourth quarter's 14.4 per cent slide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"