USA: Men's Wearhouse Reports June Sales Up
Men's Wearhouse (Nasdaq:MENS) today said that consolidated sales (excluding sales from its closed C&R stores, US based Moores stores and Suitmax stores) for the five and twenty two weeks ended July 1, 2000 increased 16.5 per cent and 13.5 per cent, respectively, over
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores