USA: Men's Wearhouse Reports September Sales
Men's Wearhouse (NYSE:MW) today said that consolidated sales (excluding sales from its closed C&R stores, US-based Moores stores and Suitmax stores) for the five and thirty-five weeks ended September 30, 2000 increased 11.9 per cent and 14.0 per cent, respectively, over the prior comparable periods. Including sales from those closed stores, reported consolidated sales for the five and thirty-five weeks ended September 30, 2000 increased 11.1 per cent to $118.1m (versus $106.3m in the prior comparable period) and 12.7 per cent to $783.4m (versus $694.9m in the prior comparable period), respectively. Comparable US store sales for the five weeks ended September 30, 2000 increased 4.1 per cent versus an 11.1 per cent increase for the five weeks ended October 2, 1999. Year to date 2000 comparable store sales increased 5.4 per cent compared with an increase of 7.8 per cent for year to date 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts