USA: Men's Wearhouse Second Quarter Profit Slips $2.5m
Suit and accessory retailer Men's Wearhouse today said second quarter profit fell to $7.8 million from $10.3 million in the same period a year ago. For the second quarter ended 3 August 2002 net sales increased 3.8 per cent to $308.6 million from $297.2 million last time. US comparable store sales dropped 1.5 per cent while those in Canada increased 2.2 per cent over last year's quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"