UAE: Menswear Brand Pal Zileri Eyes Expansion
Luxury menswear brand Pal Zileri has unveiled plans to open a chain of retail outlets across the Middle East and North Africa by 2006, according to a report in Gulf News today. The brand, which already has a successful retail outlet in Dubai, ise set for similar stores in Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Oman over the next four years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores