USA: Mervyn's To Launch Rap Star Clothing Line
Department store chain Mervyn's on Thursday announced it has teamed up with teen rap star Lil' Romeo to produce an exclusive new line of urban clothing called P Miller Shorties. The California-based operator of 264 stores said the new urban fashion sport line follows the success of the 13-year-old rap star in the charts and will be available in all of its stores from this Sunday.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"