Messe Frankfurt team to manage fair growth in Turkey
Trade fair group Messe Frankfurt Istanbul has appointed a new management team to oversee the growth of its events in Turkey.
From 1 January, Isin Saglam and Tayfun Yardim take up the roles of managing directors for finance and administration, and sales and marketing, respectively. They will take over from Mirko Schubert, who will return to his position as vice president of international sales management in Frankfurt.
Saglam and Yardim will be jointly responsible for further developing the subsidiary and for the growth of events in Turkey.
Detlef Braun, member of the executive board of Messe Frankfurt, said: "We have ambitious plans and firmly believe the new management pairing will contribute significantly to the company's growth in the region."
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again