GERMANY: Mexico and Adidas extend shirt deal
Sportswear firm Adidas Group has struck a deal to extend its sponsorship of the Mexican Football Federation until 2018.
Adidas said the Mexican football jersey was its best-selling of the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa, with more than 1m pieces sold.
"The extension of our partnership deal with the Mexican Football Federation confirms our commitment to long-term and successful partnerships," said Herbert Hainer, CEO of adidas Group. "This is a great alliance between a team full of young stars with a bright future and the leading football brand in the world."
Sporting goods company Adidas Group has released its latest official uniform design for the National Basketball Association (NBA) All-Star game. ...
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- US fashion industry applauds trade bills package
- China textile and garment firms eyeing Morocco?
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Orta and Garmon launch denim chemical screening
- Hanesbrands eyes 600 job cuts in restructure