GERMANY: Mexico and Adidas extend shirt deal
Sportswear firm Adidas Group has struck a deal to extend its sponsorship of the Mexican Football Federation until 2018.
Adidas said the Mexican football jersey was its best-selling of the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa, with more than 1m pieces sold.
"The extension of our partnership deal with the Mexican Football Federation confirms our commitment to long-term and successful partnerships," said Herbert Hainer, CEO of adidas Group. "This is a great alliance between a team full of young stars with a bright future and the leading football brand in the world."
Sporting goods company Adidas Group has released its latest official uniform design for the National Basketball Association (NBA) All-Star game. ...
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Hanesbrands axes Costa Rican jobs in Vietnam move
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Apparel fuels global manufacturing downturn
- VF taps Nike exec to lead innovation centres
- Bagir to invest in Ethiopia as H1 loss deepens
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details