GERMANY: Mexico and Adidas extend shirt deal
Sportswear firm Adidas Group has struck a deal to extend its sponsorship of the Mexican Football Federation until 2018.
Adidas said the Mexican football jersey was its best-selling of the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa, with more than 1m pieces sold.
"The extension of our partnership deal with the Mexican Football Federation confirms our commitment to long-term and successful partnerships," said Herbert Hainer, CEO of adidas Group. "This is a great alliance between a team full of young stars with a bright future and the leading football brand in the world."
Sporting goods company Adidas Group has released its latest official uniform design for the National Basketball Association (NBA) All-Star game. ...
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- 30% of Adidas cotton from sustainable sources
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- Benetton to embark on living wage roadmap
- Sri Lanka and Bangladesh FTA talks underway
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide