GERMANY: Mexico and Adidas extend shirt deal
Sportswear firm Adidas Group has struck a deal to extend its sponsorship of the Mexican Football Federation until 2018.
Adidas said the Mexican football jersey was its best-selling of the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa, with more than 1m pieces sold.
"The extension of our partnership deal with the Mexican Football Federation confirms our commitment to long-term and successful partnerships," said Herbert Hainer, CEO of adidas Group. "This is a great alliance between a team full of young stars with a bright future and the leading football brand in the world."
Sporting goods company Adidas Group has released its latest official uniform design for the National Basketball Association (NBA) All-Star game. ...
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey