GERMANY: Mexico and Adidas extend shirt deal
Sportswear firm Adidas Group has struck a deal to extend its sponsorship of the Mexican Football Federation until 2018.
Adidas said the Mexican football jersey was its best-selling of the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa, with more than 1m pieces sold.
"The extension of our partnership deal with the Mexican Football Federation confirms our commitment to long-term and successful partnerships," said Herbert Hainer, CEO of adidas Group. "This is a great alliance between a team full of young stars with a bright future and the leading football brand in the world."
Sporting goods company Adidas Group has released its latest official uniform design for the National Basketball Association (NBA) All-Star game. ...
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Bangladesh still needs reforms to fix factories
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- Improving traceability a key industry challenge
- BHS lacks relevance as it files for administration
- Retailer Austin Reed goes into administration
- US Q1 in brief: Carter's, Columbia Sportswear, Ske