GERMANY: Mexx Wants Faster European Growth - Report
Dutch fashion firm Mexx, which was acquired by Liz Claiborne earlier this year, is looking to expand more quickly in Europe, German business newspaper Handelsblatt said on Tuesday. Citing Mexx's managing director for central Europe, Martin Seitz, the paper said the company has opened two dozen new stores this year and another 13 are expected to open before the end of 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again