USA: Micky Pant Fills Reebok's Top Marketing Post
Completing an extensive worldwide search to fill its top marketing post, Reebok has tapped Muktesh "Micky" Pant to assume the critical role of chief marketing officer of the Reebok brand, effective immediately. Mr Pant has more than 25-years of global marketing experience, which includes marketing positions with Unilever and PepsiCo prior to joining Reebok seven years ago. Formerly Reebok's senior vice president of global marketing services, he reports directly to David Perdue, president of the Reebok brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again