GERMANY: Micro Technology The Way Ahead
"Micro technology as the way ahead for both workwear and the fashion industry" is to be the theme of a series of round table discussions involving some of the world's experts at the Avantex Symposium in Frankfurt from November 27-29. The symposium is timed to run concurrently with Avantex, the world's first ever exhibition wholly devoted to the application of micro-system technology to the needs of the garment industry. The discussions will be chaired by Jurgen Berger of the VDI/VDE Technology Centre and Professor H Planck of the German Institute for Textile and Process Technology in Denkendorf.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"