USA: MicroStrategy Shareholders Have Only 9 Days Left to Move to Serve as Lead Plaintiff According to Schiffrin & Barroway, LLP
The following statement was issued today by the law firm of Schiffrin & Barroway, LLP: Earlier this year, investors represented by Schiffrin & Barroway, LLP filed a class action lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia on behalf of all purchasers of the common stock of MicroStrategy Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR) from June 11, 1998 through March 20, 2000, inclusive (the "Class Period"). If you purchased the common stock of MicroStrategy during the Class Period, you may be qualified to serve as one of the lead plaintiff's for this action. Under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, there is a presumption that the investor with the largest financial losses should serve as the lead plaintiff in a Federal securities fraud action. If you are a member of the class described above, you may, not later than May 19, 2000, move the Court to serve as lead plaintiff of the class, if you so choose. In order to serve as lead plaintiff, however, you must meet certain legal requirements. The complaint charges MicroStrategy and certain of its officers and directors with reporting materially false and misleading financial results throughout the Class Period. During 1998 and 1999, defendants significantly overstated MicroStrategy's revenues and earnings per share by improperly recognizing revenue in connection with software sales/service contracts. Plaintiff seeks to recover damages on behalf of class members and is represented by the law firm of Schiffrin & Barroway, LLP, who has significant experience and expertise prosecuting class actions on behalf of investors and shareholders. For more information on Schiffrin & Barroway, please visit our website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack