UK: Mike Ashley Buys JD Stake Off Schroders
Sports retail mogul Mike Ashley has taken over financial group Schroders's 19 per cent share in sports goods retailer John David, which operates the JD Sports chain.
Ashley - who owns the Lillywhites sports store and the Sports World chain - last week bought a 9 per cent stake in the JJB Sports chain, the UK's top sportswear retailer.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack