ITALY: Milena Confezioni owners buy Carrel
The owners of shirt maker Milena Confezioni have taken over upmarket clothing producer and distributor Carrel, Pambianconews reported.
The acquisition is part of the Del Siena family's strategy to grow its luxury clothing operations both in Italy and abroad, Milena Confezioni CEO Marco Del Siena was reported as saying.
Carrel founder and director Antonio Cinel was cited as saying the deal would help create a new strategy for the company to expand at home and internationally.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022