USA: Military Boot Maker Doubles Production Rate
Military boot maker Wellco Enterprises Inc today revealed it has received orders from the US government for 122,000 pairs of boots since the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington. The company has almost doubled its production rate with shipments from these orders for the fiscal quarter ending December 29, 2001 (the second quarter of Wellco's fiscal year 2002) expected to be 74,000 pairs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again