USA: Military Garment Maker American Players To Expand
The Columbus, Ohio based manufacturer of battle dress uniforms for US military personnel is also seeking additional military contracts.
American Players already employs more than 200 workers and now needs 30,000 to 60,000 square feet of additional space, Columbus-Lowndes Development Link president Joe Higgins said.
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack