USA: Military Orders Help Boost Sales At Rocky Shoes
Rugged outdoor, occupational, and casual footwear manufacturer, Rocky Shoes & Boots, Inc, yesterday announced an increase in net income of 17.2 per cent to $1.5 million. The company, which this year won two lucrative military boot contracts from the US Army worth a total of $11.5m, said it was pleased with the results, which include a restructuring charge of $1.3m after it closed its Ohio factory.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Dillard's, Macy's, Walmart
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar