USA: Millennium Communications Helps GBX Shoes Step Out In Style
The Harbor Footwear Group Ltd recently launched its re-designed web site for GBX Shoes. The e-commerce site was developed and is hosted by Millennium Communications Inc, a full-service marketing and technology company. "In the past, GBX showcased its line on a site that was an entertaining and informative lifestyle forum for Hip Hop devotees," states Pat Macri, president of Millennium Communications. "With a shift in marketing objectives and a new advertising focus, we needed to transform the site into one that was geared to educate the consumer and drive sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Guess four-point plan to drive profit in Americas
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack