AUSTRALIA: Miller's Retail Profit Up 34.5 Per Cent
The Sydney-based operator of 970 stores in Australia and New Zealand under banners including Katies and Go-Lo, said revenue soared 49 per cent year-on-year to US$537.7m.
Miller's executives said in a statement inventory levels were being well controlled and significant appointments had been made to strengthen the management team.
Chairman Bill Cutbush commented: "The company is confident of an improved performance over the next 12 months courtesy of organic growth. The outlook for the current year is very positive."
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack