UK: ‘mini mode’ Beats First Month's Sales Targets
The new 0-4 years baby and toddler clothing range is now available in 264 Boots stores across the UK and Eire.
"Putting an entirely new range into an average of 14 Boots stores a day since 6 January has been a major challenge," said David Empson, new brands director at Adams. "Seven teams of shop fitters and store staff from Boots and Adams have completed each store roll-out in under four hours.
"Sales performance has exceeded all our expectations, with scratch mitts and body suits for newborns among the fastest selling lines."
Added Madeleine Bonicel, marketing manager for mini mode at Boots: "The reaction to mini mode has demonstrated the exciting growth potential for us in this area of the market."
Boots is supporting the launch of mini mode with a £250,000 press advertising and public relations campaign, and £100,000 programme of in-store promotional activity.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack