VIETNAM: Minister Outlines Ambitious Expansion Plan
The Vietnamese garment and textile industry's push into world markets will flounder unless the sector ramps up growth dramatically, industry insiders are warning. As the country's integration into the global trading system gathers pace, the domestic garment and textile sector is facing increasing competitive pressure from exporters in China, Indonesia and Thailand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth