BULGARIA: Miroglio to spend BGN74m on new factory
Italy-based textile group Miroglio's Bulgarian unit will spend BGN74m (US$48.40m) on a new factory, according to the Bulgarian investment agency.
Miroglio Bulgaria is to set up a spinning and dyeing base with a purifying unit in Yambol, southeastern Bulgaria, opening up 529 jobs.
"The new factory will be at a high technological level, and the production process will be highly computerised", said the agency,
Miroglio already has five factories in Bulgaria, which it has invested BGN180m into since 1999.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack