BULGARIA: Miroglio to spend BGN74m on new factory
Italy-based textile group Miroglio's Bulgarian unit will spend BGN74m (US$48.40m) on a new factory, according to the Bulgarian investment agency.
Miroglio Bulgaria is to set up a spinning and dyeing base with a purifying unit in Yambol, southeastern Bulgaria, opening up 529 jobs.
"The new factory will be at a high technological level, and the production process will be highly computerised", said the agency,
Miroglio already has five factories in Bulgaria, which it has invested BGN180m into since 1999.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar