INDIA: Mirza Tanners To Launch New Shoe Range
Shoe giant Mirza Tanners, best known for its formal Red Tape brand, is to launch a new range of formal shoes for women and children and will double its total footwear output when a new plant opens in 2003. The company said the new line will be priced from $30-$45 and will be available in several different colours and styles. It added it also plans to double its production capacity to six million pairs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022