TAIWAN: Mixed July For Leading Fabric Makers
The company posted a 14.7 per cent year-on-year jump in monthly revenue to NT$1.3 billion with total revenue for the first seven months of 2002 up 11.1 per cent to NT$10.4bn.
Honmyue Enterprise Co Ltd saw flat revenue at NT$216m last month with January-July revenue up 20 per cent to NT$1.9bn, while De Licacy Industrial Co Ltd saw its revenue fall 12.1 per cent to NT$210m last month but its seven month revenue up 8.4 per cent at NT$1.6bn.
Wisher Industrial suffered a 48 per cent plunge in July revenue to NT$92.4m while its revenue for the year fell 34.5 per cent to NT$826m. Taiwan Taffeta’s revenue fell 14.2 per cent to NT$240 last month while its seven month revenue slipped 11.9 per cent to NT$1.5bn.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020