UK: MJM won't renew Rachel Hunter Deal
MJM International, the company behind the Ultimo Bra, is ending its advertising deal with model and television presenter Rachel Hunter, estranged wife of singer Rod Stewart.
Hunter's contract with MJM will not be renewed when it expires next year, the company said.
MJM courted controversy when it dumped Stewart's fiancée Penny Lancaster in favour of Hunter.
The company said it had received floods of enquiries from celebrities who want to follow in Hunter's footsteps and that a successor will soon be announced.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022