USA: Moda In Miami And Messe Frankfurt Team Up On Show
Messe Frankfurt, a leading international trade show organiser, has teamed up with Moda in Miami and will be running its own Intima (intimate apparel) show alongside the April 2001 event. Moda In Miami will be a weeklong series of events that include the runway shows of over 50 Latin American designers, the Latin Fashion TV Awards, The Elite Model Look Latin American and Caribbean Finals and the first-ever international contest for "virtual models", The Elite Virtual Model Look.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands