USA: ModelWire Secures Second Round Financing
ModelWire Inc, a fast-growing, business-to-business software solutions company, announced today that it has secured additional financing in a round led by Easton Capital Corporation and New York Community Investment Company. Easton Capital Corporation is an affiliate of the $100-plus million Easton Hunt Capital Partners Fund, and New York Community Investment Company, which is owned by a large consortium of banks with $30 million under management. Additional details were not released. A division of Geyser Technologies Inc, ModelWire, Inc's Imaging and Booking software applications are quickly becoming the global standard being adopted by the fashion and modeling industry. To date, ModelWire's expanding roster of clients includes top modeling agencies such as IKON, NY Models, Company Management, ID Models, Traffic and Karin Models; fashion houses such as Polo Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger; and advertising agencies such as Grey Advertising. Earlier, ModelWire announced that it has hired Allan Grafman as president, chief executive officer and a director. Grafman is a seasoned professional who has more than 20 years of progressive leadership in building and growing media-oriented businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar