USA: ModelWire Secures Second Round Financing
ModelWire Inc, a fast-growing, business-to-business software solutions company, announced today that it has secured additional financing in a round led by Easton Capital Corporation and New York Community Investment Company. Easton Capital Corporation is an affiliate of the $100-plus million Easton Hunt Capital Partners Fund, and New York Community Investment Company, which is owned by a large consortium of banks with $30 million under management. Additional details were not released. A division of Geyser Technologies Inc, ModelWire, Inc's Imaging and Booking software applications are quickly becoming the global standard being adopted by the fashion and modeling industry. To date, ModelWire's expanding roster of clients includes top modeling agencies such as IKON, NY Models, Company Management, ID Models, Traffic and Karin Models; fashion houses such as Polo Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger; and advertising agencies such as Grey Advertising. Earlier, ModelWire announced that it has hired Allan Grafman as president, chief executive officer and a director. Grafman is a seasoned professional who has more than 20 years of progressive leadership in building and growing media-oriented businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report