USA: ModelWire Secures Second Round Financing
ModelWire Inc, a fast-growing, business-to-business software solutions company, announced today that it has secured additional financing in a round led by Easton Capital Corporation and New York Community Investment Company. Easton Capital Corporation is an affiliate of the $100-plus million Easton Hunt Capital Partners Fund, and New York Community Investment Company, which is owned by a large consortium of banks with $30 million under management. Additional details were not released. A division of Geyser Technologies Inc, ModelWire, Inc's Imaging and Booking software applications are quickly becoming the global standard being adopted by the fashion and modeling industry. To date, ModelWire's expanding roster of clients includes top modeling agencies such as IKON, NY Models, Company Management, ID Models, Traffic and Karin Models; fashion houses such as Polo Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger; and advertising agencies such as Grey Advertising. Earlier, ModelWire announced that it has hired Allan Grafman as president, chief executive officer and a director. Grafman is a seasoned professional who has more than 20 years of progressive leadership in building and growing media-oriented businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022