USA: ModelWire Secures Second Round Financing
ModelWire Inc, a fast-growing, business-to-business software solutions company, announced today that it has secured additional financing in a round led by Easton Capital Corporation and New York Community Investment Company. Easton Capital Corporation is an affiliate of the $100-plus million Easton Hunt Capital Partners Fund, and New York Community Investment Company, which is owned by a large consortium of banks with $30 million under management. Additional details were not released. A division of Geyser Technologies Inc, ModelWire, Inc's Imaging and Booking software applications are quickly becoming the global standard being adopted by the fashion and modeling industry. To date, ModelWire's expanding roster of clients includes top modeling agencies such as IKON, NY Models, Company Management, ID Models, Traffic and Karin Models; fashion houses such as Polo Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger; and advertising agencies such as Grey Advertising. Earlier, ModelWire announced that it has hired Allan Grafman as president, chief executive officer and a director. Grafman is a seasoned professional who has more than 20 years of progressive leadership in building and growing media-oriented businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack