USA: ModeZone.com To Launch Virtual Mart At MAGIC Show
ModeZone.com, the virtual full-service fashion mart linking retailers, manufacturers and suppliers, will debut at the Woman's Wear Daily (WWD)/Magic Women's Show at the Sands Convention Center in Las Vegas, from August 28 through 31.ModeZone is an Internet-accessible full-service global virtual mart automating the wholesale apparel, accessory and footwear industries. Vendors and buyers can use ModeZone's virtual showrooms, Virtual Mart, and Smart POs to achieve greater efficiency, cost savings and a global reach. ModeZone's customised website allows manufacturers to display their collections to interested retailers in a virtual showroom. With ModeZone's security system, vendors can control access to their showrooms for qualified retailers. ModeZone also provides online purchase orders (Smart POs) and value-added services such as market research, fashion industry news, and a calendar of international trade shows."ModeZone is dedicated to providing a greater level of efficiency and cost-effective service to the fashion industry," says Susanna Lee, founder, president and CEO of the Los-Angeles based Internet company. "It allows the fashion community to streamline buying and selling processes globally and gives them immediate access to new products and customers. In addition, they can exchange ideas in a secure environment."ModeZone's team consists of leading industry and technology experts. "Collaboration among these key industries make ModeZone's impact on the fashion and Internet business significant," said Lee.The ModeZone concept was developed by ecommerce entrepreneur and venture capitalist, Susanna Lee. Her background in online business ventures began while she was working as a project manager for The Limited, AT&T and Cigna, during her career as a project manager at an Internet start-up, and as an investment banker working with entrepreneurs. For more information about ModeZone, please visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar