USA: Monarch and E-Color Form Alliance
Monarch Design Systems, the cross-platform CAD solutions provider to the apparel, textile and home furnishing industries, has formed a strategic alliance with E-Color, Inc, the Internet color quality specialist. E-Color has developed True Internet Color, which compensates for the causes of variations in color display on the web, such as computer configuration, monitor technologies, and operating systems."True Internet Color is a critical element in Internet-based solutions for our customers, particularly for e-commerce of fabrics and fashions," said Eric Rosenberg, marketing director for Monarch. The technology is being used to great effect on such e-commerce sites as
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022