USA: Monarch and E-Color Form Alliance
Monarch Design Systems, the cross-platform CAD solutions provider to the apparel, textile and home furnishing industries, has formed a strategic alliance with E-Color, Inc, the Internet color quality specialist. E-Color has developed True Internet Color, which compensates for the causes of variations in color display on the web, such as computer configuration, monitor technologies, and operating systems."True Internet Color is a critical element in Internet-based solutions for our customers, particularly for e-commerce of fabrics and fashions," said Eric Rosenberg, marketing director for Monarch. The technology is being used to great effect on such e-commerce sites as
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores