USA: Monarch and E-Color Form Alliance
Monarch Design Systems, the cross-platform CAD solutions provider to the apparel, textile and home furnishing industries, has formed a strategic alliance with E-Color, Inc, the Internet color quality specialist. E-Color has developed True Internet Color, which compensates for the causes of variations in color display on the web, such as computer configuration, monitor technologies, and operating systems."True Internet Color is a critical element in Internet-based solutions for our customers, particularly for e-commerce of fabrics and fashions," said Eric Rosenberg, marketing director for Monarch. The technology is being used to great effect on such e-commerce sites as
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report