UK: Monsoon To Hire Marketing Guru To Cast Off Its 'Hippy' Image
UK retailer Monsoon is to take on its first marketing chief in an effort to cast off its "hippy" image after research discovered that shoppers felt the store was dominated by ethnic prints and floaty dresses. The new marketing chief will be charged with changing this perception through an extensive rebranding campaign.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores