INDIA: Monte Carlo's Thermals Warm Up Market
Monte Carlo, the flagship brand from Oswal Woollen Mills Ltd, has launched a line of thermal wear. The thermals are a combination of superior and light Egyptian cottons and fine micropolyesters. The different blends allow for a range of thicknesses and degrees of protection. The range comes in different weaves - ribbed, knitted, double or single weave and enriched with lycra.Traditionally associated with woollens, Monte Carlo has also extended its product to cater to pre-winter and summer seasons. About 500 retails outlets in India offer Monte Carlo casuals, Sportz, and cottons. Oswal Woollen Mills is the flagship company of Nahar Group and has a turnover of Rs 1,800 crore.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective