INDIA: Monte Carlo's Thermals Warm Up Market
Monte Carlo, the flagship brand from Oswal Woollen Mills Ltd, has launched a line of thermal wear. The thermals are a combination of superior and light Egyptian cottons and fine micropolyesters. The different blends allow for a range of thicknesses and degrees of protection. The range comes in different weaves - ribbed, knitted, double or single weave and enriched with lycra.Traditionally associated with woollens, Monte Carlo has also extended its product to cater to pre-winter and summer seasons. About 500 retails outlets in India offer Monte Carlo casuals, Sportz, and cottons. Oswal Woollen Mills is the flagship company of Nahar Group and has a turnover of Rs 1,800 crore.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"